DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi BETA now available for Mavic Air

When you d/load the beta file in the release notes it states support for the Mavic Air. Just went out and flew it, flawless so far.

I only had a couple minor issues where it wouldn't upload the waypoint mission but it got it the 3rd time I tried and flew it flawlessly. Litchi also force closed on my CrystalSky but worked after relaunching it. 360 Pano worked great too.

I installed the beta onto my Samsung Galaxy Tab S (1st edition) and it's working pretty good.

In fact it seems to work better than Go 4 as I get almost no screen pixilation! Apparently my tab is "too old" (2014) for Go 4 to work properly, so I was hoping Litchi might work better, and it does!! Especially high up I get very minimal lag and (almost) no pixilation issues. I can't blame Litchi for the pixilation, as Go 4 also does it... I guess it's time for me to buy a newer tablet, lol.

One not-so-good Litchi usage observation I've noticed though: after the flight and I shut down Litchi, I notice the tablets GPS app goes continuously wonky, opening-and-closing the GPS app non stop and the only way I can kill it is by rebooting.

Reactions: michelbaudry
Hi,

Done first waypoint mission with Mavic Air and Android Litchi (Beta).
Works well but photo quality is not correct !
Cause : Low resolution GEO tag data in the images (from SDK). This makes the Mavic Air almost useless for mapping so dji developers team please fix this!

Last edited:
Reactions: ksmusa
Hey NordicMan,

Just had to laugh I just pulled out a Galaxy tab s 1st edition last night myself. Was going to try it this weekend. Thought I would be the only on with that version floating around.

Ted
I installed the beta onto my Samsung Galaxy Tab S (1st edition) and it's working pretty good.

In fact it seems to work better than Go 4 as I get almost no screen pixilation! Apparently my tab is "too old" (2014) for Go 4 to work properly, so I was hoping Litchi might work better, and it does!! Especially high up I get very minimal lag and (almost) no pixilation issues. I can't blame Litchi for the pixilation, as Go 4 also does it... I guess it's time for me to buy a newer tablet, lol.

One not-so-good Litchi usage observation I've noticed though: after the flight and I shut down Litchi, I notice the tablets GPS app goes continuously wonky, opening-and-closing the GPS app non stop and the only way I can kill it is by rebooting.

Hi,

Done first waypoint mission with Mavic Air and Android Litchi (Beta).
Works well but photo quality is not correct !
Cause : Low resolution GEO tag data in the images (from SDK). This makes the Mavic Air almost useless for mapping so dji developers team please fix this!

how did you connect your rc with litchi?

I fly a misión today but the geo tag data give us wrong sea level data... very nice ortophoto but with wrong data for topograhy. Somebody knows how to fix this or i hace to reuse my old p3 ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu