DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi crashes when stitching

JamesBradt

Reactions
I am doing a 270 degree pano shot with I believe 24 shots using DJI mini 2. Completes the task and saves to folder. Click on the folder and view and click create panorama. Starts stitching the files and about 1/4 of the way through the process, it crashes. Tried it multiple times and same result every time!!! Any advice? I use Pano on the DJI Fly app and no issue stitching the files.

I am doing a 270 degree pano shot with I believe 24 shots using DJI mini 2. Completes the task and saves to folder. Click on the folder and view and click create panorama. Starts stitching the files and about 1/4 of the way through the process, it crashes. Tried it multiple times and same result every time!!! Any advice? I use Pano on the DJI Fly app and no issue stitching the files.
Sorry I meant to say I was using Litchi app when crashing…

Why not stitch the raw files using Photoshop? For me that worked very well. There are several options there for methods of stitching panoramas.

This often occurs with the device you are using does not have the resources (memory and/or processing speed) to perform the task.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851