e63f2570c8852a575b69e0bb65816ab4.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm new to forum and drones in general
I just got MM and got myself the Litchi app beta version for now

Problem is Everytime I try to excite any mission it gives attached error

"The execution could not be excited"

It happen in all modes, orbit ,follow and waypoint

Any advise ?

What type of phone do you have? Litchi currently doesn't support waypoint missions with the Mini on any phone and Follow isn't supported for iOS (iPhones, iPads).

Reactions: Redshark_JK
Can anyone advise on the correct source and description for the Litchi app for mini? I have looked in the Apple store but at $36 I wanted to make sure I got the right one.

Can anyone advise on the correct source and description for the Litchi app for mini? I have looked in the Apple store but at $36 I wanted to make sure I got the right one.
Litchi for the Mini is still in beta test so you have to join the Beta programme before you can buy the correct version. I believe Litchi are saying the beta programme for iOS is full and they are not taking any more testers. It is still open for Android if you have an Android phone you can use.

Reactions: ff22
Litchi for the Mini is still in beta test so you have to join the Beta programme before you can buy the correct version. I believe Litchi are saying the beta programme for iOS is full and they are not taking any more testers. It is still open for Android if you have an Android phone you can use.
Thanks very much - unfortunately I am iOS so will have to wait for the next release

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d