DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi, Home back point? waypoint mission.. poor battery

majeszczak

Reactions
Hi, after checking shii...ty litchi manual, i have few question.
1 .Does any body know, is there an "H" point icon on litchi app, showing pilot that you need to turn back, like on go 4?

View media item 1523
2. That happed, if on you waypoint mission, your battery power ends? Any warning? or automotiv cancel and RTH to save drone?

Does any body know, is there an "H" point icon on litchi app, showing pilot that you need to turn back,
In the settings there is this:
Map Safe Area Radius: When not 0, a red circle will be drawn on the map to represent a safe distance area. This is only a visual help and will not limit you in any way should you wish to go out of the bounds of this circle. Android only.

In addition, you can turn on an audible status indicator (female voice) that informs you about the battery status.

The status bar looks like this in Litchi:
p3_topbar.jpg

That happed, if on you waypoint mission, your battery power ends? Any warning? or automotiv cancel and RTH to save drone?
It's a setting too, you can select what to do: (from Litchi help)
Smart Return to Home: Enables/disables the Smart Return-To-Home (RTH) feature. When it is enabled, aircraft will request to go home when remaining battery is only enough for completing the go-home action.

Smart Ares ,Red cirlce its a fake. No actions will be taken after crossing or low voltage

Where is an icon or indicator saying that power remain only to go home ?

Smart return to home , do you confirm that aircraft turn back home even while its on mission on progress ?

Smart Ares ,Red cirlce its a fake. No actions will be taken after crossing or low voltage

Where is an icon or indicator saying that power remain only to go home ?

Smart return to home , do you confirm that aircraft turn back home even while its on mission on progress ?
Although I have not tested this personally, I have seen a video of a 6 mile one-way mission attempt that failed due to Low-Battery RTH. The mission succeeded when Low-Battery RTH was turned off, because the aircraft was no longer calculating the amount of charge needed to get home. I don't think there is any icon or indicator for this feature. It's either on or off, and it's generally conservative (as it should be).

the question is: is the ship protected against battery discharge during the mission flight?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh