DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Hub 1.1.9 Update

Thought I was going crazy. Any word from the Litchi folks as to a fix (or an ETA on an expected correction to the new setup)?

I'm puzzled about the cause of this. Yesterday it was broken for me as described, but today it works fine under Mac High Sierra / Java 9 and Mac El Capitan / Java 8. But disabling Java does bring back exactly the same problems everyone is reporting.

S
Thought I was going crazy. Any word from the Litchi folks as to a fix (or an ETA on an expected correction to the new setup)?

I am also still having fly always and no pop up box. I pita message into Litchi today- no response yet

If you look on their FB page literally dozens of customers have reported these issues and begged Litchi to restore the previous version while they investigate, but so far those pleas have fallen on deaf ears. :mad:

I tried dragging a waypoint in a saved mission this morning and – bingo! – it did not fly away and the settings popped up, including a checkbox for Above Ground.

I tried dragging a waypoint in a saved mission this morning and – bingo! – it did not fly away and the settings popped up, including a checkbox for Above Ground.
Yup! I tried it a couple of hours ago and it was still giving problems. Now, however, it's perfect again. Well done Litchi Thumbswayup

Reactions: RolandW
Yup! I tried it a couple of hours ago and it was still giving problems. Now, however, it's perfect again. Well done Litchi Thumbswayup

While I'm appreciative that they got it working again relatively quickly, I'm a little saddened that they let an enormous and very obvious bug like this slip out into production to begin with. What sort of QA and testing process do they have? Is this same (lack of) process used on the Litchi app itself? I'm still a big fan of Litchi, but I'm definitely going to be more cautious about applying any future updates. :rolleyes:

I was having the same issue with the Mission Hub, last night I went through the Windows Registry and searched for the word, flylitchie, I deleted each entry I found and the Mission Hub worked again, don't ask me how but it is working fine, maybe it will work for you guys too.

Looks like they fixed it. Works fine now on all platforms, and with the new features as well. Very nice!

Yup - I was playing with it last night. I'm not sure what above ground is doing, but it ain't what it sounds like. I had an error of almost 20 meters when I exported it via KML to Google Earth.
This was modifying an existing mission - I will try today with a clean start.

Hello. I need some help with importing missions from Google Earth Pro into the Litchi hub. I followed the recommendations as outlined in the video example. However, when I imported into Litchi, the waypoints are not correct nor the location. I imported the mission as a KML file stored in a desktop file per instructions from Google Earth Pro. Any help in this thanks!

I'm having an issue trying to batch edit via CTRL+Left click (PC). I only add another waypoint. Appreciate it.

I deleted my java cache files and updated java and it then worked
I had to install Java (new pc). Once I did, I realized I had to CTRL+Left-click on 2 waypoints. Only then could I get option to batch edit. I glossed over the instruction of "You can select multiple..." Thanks for the help.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax