DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Hub,viewer & Google player calibration

Dynochrome

Reactions
When using Litchi mission hub and creating waypointsI understand I can select if I want the altitude of way points to be comparative to first waypoint or comparative to ground level (box checked). When in the viewer (standalone1.0.5) I have the choice of ground, wp1 or "value". I assume I need to set that as per the waypoints created in Mission hub?
If I write a mission in mission hub that literally runs into a wall by stating waypoints without the box checked and view them in google from the viewer and select "ground" it will look like all is well with my flight. How do I make sure what I drew in Mission hub will be displayed correctly in viewer?

Also can anyone tell me when "enable elevation features" is checked but the "above ground" box is left blank when creating waypoints does it respond in the "default"manner like before the "enable elevation features" box was checked?

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, you are asking about a very old version of Virtual Litchi Mission.

Please download the latest version from the Virtual Litchi Mission thread :

Virtual Litchi Mission

After you have done that, carefully read through the help file which is provided with the software. Then read through the thread where you will likely find answers to all your questions.

If you still need help then please feel free to ask again on the above thread.

Thanks

N

Last edited:
Is the one you provided a link to a standalone? I am using this version because I recall the one you provided a link to was a large program instead of an executable.

Is the "new"version really going to affect the question I have?The version have works fine I just had a question about it. I have read all kinds of threads and none of them answer my question in the way I have asked it. That's why I asked here. If I could have just read the answer I would have.

I really just want to know which checkboxes in both litchie mission and google earth to check to sycronize correctly. After messing with it I'm guessing ground for both.

I see the newer version has much more to it and seems to have linked itself to mission hub + viewer+ google earth. Nice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3