Litchi ignores Video recording actions on Mavic

Discussion in 'Control Apps - DJI, Litchi, Autopilot, etc...' started by GSE D Land, Jul 14, 2018 at 1:36 AM.

1. GSE D Land

GSE D Land New Member

Hello everyone,

Did anyone else came across this issue? The way-points missions will execute the photo actions but not the video ones on Mavic Pro with Android.
    My usual pattern is : Take Photo/ Start Recording at the first Way point and Stop recording, Take photo, Start recording at the following ones. This worked fine with P3 Standard.
    But, in my case, the Mavic ignores all video actions or at least the start rec command. If I manually start the video recording in between way points, at the following one the video will be stopped, the photo taken (all as programmed) but the video recording will not start again.
    This is regardless if in or out of RC range.
    I contacted Litchi and they advised me to insert a stay action for "X" seconds in between photo and video actions. So I tried: take photo/stay 1 sec/start recording followed by stop rec/stay 1 sec/take photo/stay 1 sec/start recording but with the same result. No video recording automatic start...

Thank you for your input in advance
    Julian

2. heehaw4me

heehaw4me New Member

I've experienced the same thing with my MA.

3. GSE D Land

GSE D Land New Member

Thanks for letting me know I am not alone Today I tried a different Android device with an older Litchi version. Same thing , no video recordings

4. heehaw4me

heehaw4me New Member

I've put a delay in my mission but haven't had a chance to fly it yet.