DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi: Issue with focusing POIs during waypoints.

jibbies

Reactions
If I have only single POI for waypoint to waypoints throughout the mission, the drone always stay heading toward the POI all the time. This is the expected behavior.

However, once I added another POI to the mission (without assigning a POI to any waypoint yet), instead of focusing/heading at the POI all the time, the drone seems to only interpolating the heading between waypoint to waypoint.
(it heads to the assigned POI only when it reached each waypoint, but not along the way in between)

This sounds like a bug to me, because I only added POI to the mission, haven't even assign it to any waypoint yet.

I don't know if my explanation above makes any sense. Sorry about my english.
Was it a bug? is there any workaround? or can you please tell if I did something wrong?

If I have only single POI for waypoint to waypoints throughout the mission, the drone always stay heading toward the POI all the time. This is the expected behavior.

However, once I added another POI to the mission (without assigning a POI to any waypoint yet), instead of focusing/heading at the POI all the time, the drone seems to only interpolating the heading between waypoint to waypoint.
(it heads to the assigned POI only when it reached each waypoint, but not along the way in between)

This sounds like a bug to me, because I only added POI to the mission, haven't even assign it to any waypoint yet.

I don't know if my explanation above makes any sense. Sorry about my english.
Was it a bug? is there any workaround? or can you please tell if I did something wrong?
Make sure your rotation strategy is set to “custom.” 75245

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying