DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi jerky

I just bought a Mavic 2 Pro last week and really like the extra flying time as compared to the Mavic Air which I still own, thankfully. I noticed the jerky, yaw motion right away in my very first video. It's hard to miss. Very "twitchy". Almost makes your eyes go buggy.
If this is a "flaw" in DJI's firmware, I'm tempted to return this and just fly the Mavic Air until it's fixed. The only problem is that Best Buy charges a 15% re-stocking fee. Hopefully, they'll waive it since it's a flawed product.
Check this video out and see if you can spot the issue.

Cheers.

I just bought a Mavic 2 Pro last week and really like the extra flying time as compared to the Mavic Air which I still own, thankfully. I noticed the jerky, yaw motion right away in my very first video. It's hard to miss. Very "twitchy". Almost makes your eyes go buggy.
If this is a "flaw" in DJI's firmware, I'm tempted to return this and just fly the Mavic Air until it's fixed. The only problem is that Best Buy charges a 15% re-stocking fee. Hopefully, they'll waive it since it's a flawed product.
Check this video out and see if you can spot the issue.

Cheers.
Yep, that’s the same issue we’ve all been experiencing with the M2 jerkiness. Welcome to the club. You’ll notice it the most with higher speed turns and closer distance to your subject. Nothing you can do until the DJI decides to fix it, which maybe never. I’ve resorted to flying almost all straight line flights. It’s a real shame, because it’s an otherwise great drone!

The new firmware seems to have fixed the DJI defect. Ran tests using Go4, Lithci and Dronelink; missions and orbits. It looks llke this is no longer an issue.

Using Dronelink with their "Curved" interpolation settings easing in and out gave buttery smooth transitions.

Reactions: Thomas B
The new firmware seems to have fixed the DJI defect. Ran tests using Go4, Lithci and Dronelink; missions and orbits. It looks llke this is no longer an issue.

Using Dronelink with their "Curved" interpolation settings easing in and out gave buttery smooth transitions.
Yes! I also just tested the new release and the jerkiness is gone!!

Reactions: Thomas B and parkgt
Wow.. I'll have it use it again. Have not used it with the M2P because of this. Works great with my Air.

Wow, if true, this is the best news I've heard in a very long time! I had no plans to fly today, but considering how frustrating this issue has been to me since the day I bought the M2P, I'm definitely going to give it a try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw