DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission correction

Bourbon Droner

Reactions
I am new to Litchi so please be kind. In the course of making up a mission on the mission hub I have touched the screen in places I didn't want a waypoint or POI.
I can not figure out how to delete that one mistake without deleting the whole mission. I am sure there must be a way but I can not find it. Another item I need help with
is how do you abort a mission during it? Say the wind picks up or you realize you made a mistake in say the altitude along the track how to stop everything and RTH.
Thank you for your help.

Are you using the smart device app or the actual "Mission Hub"? Aborting a mission is as simple as switching to sport mode. That's the most direct way to stop anything. To delete a waypoint in the app you would tap on it, then tap on the waypoint symbol in the upper left corner of the pop up that has red "minus" on it. You can also use the wrench icon select it, or multiple waypoints, with a selection box, then delete or batch edit properties.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Are you using the smart device app or the actual "Mission Hub"? Aborting a mission is as simple as switching to sport mode. That's the most direct way to stop anything. To delete a waypoint in the app you would tap on it, then tap on the waypoint symbol in the upper left corner of the pop up that has red "minus" on it. You can also use the wrench icon select it, or multiple waypoints, with a selection box, then delete or batch edit properties.

I am using the actual Mission Hub on a tablet. I found out how to abort another way by pushing the start/stop button on left side of screen too.

I am using the actual Mission Hub on a tablet. I found out how to abort another way by pushing the start/stop button on left side of screen too.
I prefer the physical sport mode switch for stopping missions. If you are on a tablet why aren't you using the app? The web app is designed for a desktop PC, not a tablet.

Reactions: BigAl07
I prefer the physical sport mode switch for stopping missions. If you are on a tablet why aren't you using the app? The web app is designed for a desktop PC, not a tablet.

Sorry I miss spoke. I am using the Mission Hub on a Lap Top then synching it to a tablet and using the tablet to fly.

Reactions: BigAl07
Sorry I miss spoke. I am using the Mission Hub on a Lap Top then synching it to a tablet and using the tablet to fly.
Then selection of a single waypoint is by left-click on mouse (or touch-pad equivalent) . You can then use the "Delete" button in the editing box (top left corner). Selection of multiple waypoints is done by holding down the 'ctrl' key and left-mouse clicking. After the selection of at least 2 points you have the option of selecting all points and batch editing (you must hit the "apply" button for the edits to take effect).

...I found out how to abort another way by pushing the start/stop button on left side of screen too.
Try using the Pause button on the RC. It acts as an emergency stop and does not need a connection to your tablet and Go 4 to work.

Just click on the waypoint or poi and click delete.
1567703214332.png

Delete a waypoint on a laptop in Mission Hub. 1. Open your mission 2. Hit one of the arrow keys on your keyboard “<>”. This action will select either your first or last waypoint and open the “Waypoint # Settings” dialog box. 3. Using the arrow keys at the bottom of the dialog box navigate to the offending waypoint. 4. At the top of the waypoint settings dialog click Delete.

This method prevents accidentally adding another waypoint by clicking the map.

Reactions: MavicFlyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki