Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Partial Panorama Mission Creator

DJ Wes

Reactions
Site
www.litchiutilities.com
Merry Christmas everyone.

I have created another Litchi mission utility. This utility is used to create partial panorama missions. Google Earth Pro is used to define the focal point of the panorama. Controls are used to define the width and height of the partial panorama.

Capture.JPG
I know that many of you capture partial panorama photos manually by visually overlapping a series of photos. That may be the preferred method for some. For those of you who would like to pre-plan a mission to capture one or more sets of partial panorama photos, this utility will make that process possible.

Some of you fly drones that are only supported with DJI Fly waypoints. I also have a converter that can convert these Litchi missions into DJI Fly waypoint missions.

All of these mission utilities are available here:

Litchi Mission Utilities

Merry Christmas everyone.

I have created another Litchi mission utility. This utility is used to create partial panorama missions. Google Earth Pro is used to define the focal point of the panorama. Controls are used to define the width and height of the partial panorama.

View attachment 171165
I know that many of you capture partial panorama photos manually by visually overlapping a series of photos. That may be the preferred method for some. For those of you who would like to pre-plan a mission to capture one or more sets of partial panorama photos, this utility will make that process possible.

Some of you fly drones that are only supported with DJI Fly waypoints. I also have a converter that can convert these Litchi missions into DJI Fly waypoint missions.

All of these mission utilities are available here:

Litchi Mission Utilities
DJ Wes, doesn’t Litchi offer a waypoint action of a limited pano? It has been a long time since I looked at using that feature.
Thank you for all of your efforts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne