DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Mission Hub - Trying to add the new Litchi Photo interval setting to a way point-

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94047

Hello folks!

I am trying to set up a way point mission add the new Litchi feature "Photo Capture Interval" one of the waypoints. I am doing this in the Mission Hub since I really can't plan a mission using the app with my tiny phone screen. Problem is When I go to the way point settings all I get is this
Screenshot_2019-10-27 Mission Hub - Litchi.png

Interval is set to seconds, but I can't find a way to add the number of seconds for the interval. Has anyone been able to make use of this new feature?

Thanks for any help!

Reactions: QuaiOui
The number should be a negative number as the gimble can only pitch down from its original position. For example, I find that to get 1/3 sky to use -10. Also to add actions at waypoints you must use "straight lines" in the settings. Actions will not work if you have "curved lines" selected.

The number should be a negative number
It must be a positive number. The OP is talking about "Photo Capture Interval" .
So, you must enter a positive number representing either a photo is taken at a specific interval (in seconds) or at/after the aircraft traveled a specific distance (in meters)

Last edited:
It must be a positive number. The OP is talking about "Photo Capture Interval" .
So, you must enter a positive number representing either a photo is taken at a specific interval (in seonds) or at/after the aircraft traveled a specific distance (in meters)

Yes, true, I misunderstood/misread. Sorry for that and hope I didn't confuse the OP

PS: I think you meant to say "seconds" instead of "seonds ":)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM