DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi - no longer cancels FCC hack

Rorywquin

Reactions
Well good news my fellow Mavic Air flyers. I just tried the new Litchi update and it does not cancel out the FCC hack. Basically asks the same question as GO4 does.

Channels are selectable (or auto) but, unlike GO4, it does not seem to show the quality of signal on the channel.

I was holding back using Litchi because it cancelled my FCC - really happy now.

Litchi is worth the money for the waypoints alone! I like switching between the two apps for different strengths in both and am really happy that they have now fixed this. It is also listed as an update for Android on the Litchi website.

Can anyone else confirm that Litchi no longer cancels the FCC hack?

Seeing as Litchi does not show the wifi interferance, (If you are that way inclined) power up the Air and controller, connect your device and then open Go4 first, set the wifi channel with the lowest interferance, then close Go4 (completely) and then open Litchi, your wifi settings will be remembered.

I always start with Go4 first to see if all is ok - then switch to Litchi (if I'm using it). I never check the interference!

I always do it with whatever UI I am flying with.

When your flying in a built up area you should always check for the best channel to fly in as AUTO never seems to do it for you.

Reactions: Rorywquin
Well good news my fellow Mavic Air flyers. I just tried the new Litchi update and it does not cancel out the FCC hack. Basically asks the same question as GO4 does.

Channels are selectable (or auto) but, unlike GO4, it does not seem to show the quality of signal on the channel.

sorry to ask:no cancelling for Android too?

Android too?

I can confirm that Litchi puts up the same dialog warning that the wrong country settings are in place, and that it will change them if you press OK. You can, instead, press Cancel.
And you can tell in works - getting good moving pictures from Mavic Air at 1.5Km (about a mile) away. Litchi shows a 52% quality connection at this point.

Reactions: jollino
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura