DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi not obeying camera gimbal settings on waypoint missions

Maci, I have attached a screenshot of the setting. Its in "Settings", "aircraft", near the bottom. If you don't see it, then make sure you have the latest Litchi version installed. Also, I am not sure if this setting applies to every drone but for sure it does for Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro because I have both and this feature now works on both.
Thanks Chunk715, I have the same version of Litchi installed. However the menu looks slightly different than yours. Using Mavic Air 2s. I guess it will be a firmware issue...Also, just got the reply from Litchi support:
"Hi,

You need to update the firmware of your drone to the latest. What you describe used to be an issue with an older DJI firmware
Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi"

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 5
Yes, I remember I had to update my firmware as well. Hopefully DJI explained how to update your drone or you already know how. If you connect to your drone using DJI Go4, it should step you through it. This feature does really give you a nice feature to change gimbal pitch and when flying missions with gimbal interpolation, really gives a smooth gimbal transition from waypoint to waypoint.

Yes, I remember I had to update my firmware as well. Hopefully DJI explained how to update your drone or you already know how. If you connect to your drone using DJI Go4, it should step you through it. This feature does really give you a nice feature to change gimbal pitch and when flying missions with gimbal interpolation, really gives a smooth gimbal transition from waypoint to waypoint.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy