DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi not working with Air 2

I bought the Litchi program as the advertisement said it would support my Mavic Air 2 drone. It refuses to connect to my drone and the messages here seem to indicate it is not going to do that. What a disappointment! Not a lot of money involved, but the principal of it is well under my skin, after spending hours working on preparing to do my first flight with it, then another 2 hours fighting to get it to connect! I AM NOT impressed folks. Someone wake me up if they ever support the drone they sold it to me for.

Litchi does NOT claim to support the Mavic Air 2 except under the beta version. The Litchi website could and should definitely be more clear, but it has always said that it supports the Mavic Air (which it does) ... it doesn't mention the Mavic Air 2 and they are not the same drone.

You should be able to get the beta version of Litchi (I believe at no additional cost), and according to the reports I've seen that DOES work OK with the Mavic Air 2.

Reactions: mihaildorian
Trying to get Litchi to work with my Air 2 but the camera view does not seem to want to work. I get telemetry and such but the app still says disconnected at the top. Disassociated DJI Fly app, force stopped DJI Fly but everything I try does not seem to work. Any thoughts?

Using a Galaxy Note 10+.

Trying to get Litchi to work with my Air 2 but the camera view does not seem to want to work. I get telemetry and such but the app still says disconnected at the top. Disassociated DJI Fly app, force stopped DJI Fly but everything I try does not seem to work. Any thoughts?

Using a Galaxy Note 10+.
Just become a beta tester thru play store and MA2 will work ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0