DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on the SC

paulatkin73

Reactions
Hi,

so i figured out how to install Amazon shop and installed Litchi app on this controller. that was easy.

Now, when controller is connected to the drone and its green led lights up, i start Litchi app and it stays in the red disconnected status.
as i do not feel comfortable experimenting with settings any further - does anybody know or tested it further of what can be done to use either Litchi or GO4 on this device, if it is possible?

thx, Paul.

does anybody know or tested it further of what can be done to use either litchi...

My understanding is that it is not possible to use Litchi on the smart controller at this time. I would guess that Litchi will be hard at work creating a version for the SC as it creates a whole new market for them. This of course assumes DJI gives them access.

From Litchi on smart controller dated 2/16/19
Hi video below will show you how to download apps from google, I have contacted litchi regarding app update for SRC , they emailed me back to say they couldn’t update until dji released sdk , so looks like we will have to wait until whenever dji decides to release.

Reactions: HVYMTL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsvetan