DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Orbit flight plan in the air

marciano

Reactions
Hello,
I want to plan an Orbit flight in the air, not before the quad takes off.
So I send it to the center of the circle, press C2 button to set its coordinates. Some radius is defined.
Then I move it to the point I want to start the orbit.
How can I set this point to the flight plan like I set the center of the circle?
I know I manually can change the radius until the circumference passes through the plan arrow but it is not desirable in short radius cases.
I also know I can do it with GO 4. The difference is that Litchi displays the gimbal pitch angle while Go 4 does not. I'll set it manually with the left control wheel.
Thank you

It looks like you are looking for the following custom function:
Orbit at Aircraft (Orbit): In Orbit mode, sets the radius and altitude from the aircraft location. Only works if the Orbit center is already set.

Reactions: marciano
Orbit at Aircraft (Orbit): In Orbit mode, sets the radius and altitude from the aircraft location. Only works if the Orbit center is already set.
I see. I was taking some notes to proofs I'll make in a couple of hours and I had set C1 left button to record "Waypoint at Aircraft" despite it is not a WP mission but your suggestion makes more sense.
Thank you!

It worked okay. Thanks again.
I want a 360° orbit. I had to do it by eye. It seems that's not possible to automatically stop it.
At least is it possible to display the yaw or bearing angle to stop the orbit when the first angle is reached again?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa