DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Pano mode for MPP

JKU17

Reactions
Okay here is my question for those who have a Mavic Pro/Platinum and utilizes Litchi and the pano mode.

Just downloaded the app so it is the latest version and all. I need however to use auto pano and be able to set the parameters as follows but having a heck of a time seeing how to do this:

Shoot horizon/0 degrees for 8 shots
Shoot 30 degree downward from horizon for 8 shots
Shoot 45 degrees downward from horizon for 8 shots
Shoot 60 degrees downward from horizon for 8 shots
Shoot 80 degrees downward from horizon for 8 shots
Shoot one 90 degree downward from horizon for 1 shot

Total 41 shots. This is shooting spherical with aircraft rotating.

Any ideas on setting this up because the app will not give me the options to set shots at each of these angles????

There are no more setting options as you already see in Litchi.
I was also experimenting with these, but finally ending up to use Autopilot which gives you way more options to define panorama rows/colums/angles and exposure values.

Just downloaded the app so it is the latest version and all. I need however to use auto pano and be able to set the parameters as follows but having a heck of a time seeing how to do this:

Shoot horizon/0 degrees for 8 shots
Shoot 30 degree downward from horizon for 8 shots
Shoot 45 degrees downward from horizon for 8 shots
Shoot 60 degrees downward from horizon for 8 shots
Shoot 80 degrees downward from horizon for 8 shots
Shoot one 90 degree downward from horizon for 1 shot

Total 41 shots. This is shooting spherical with aircraft rotating.

Any ideas on setting this up because the app will not give me the options to set shots at each of these angles????

It's all there in the pano settings. Just read here;
Help - Litchi

There are no more setting options as you already see in Litchi.
I was also experimenting with these, but finally ending up to use Autopilot which gives you way more options to define panorama rows/colums/angles and exposure values.

I know unfortunately. I noticed the app's advertising showed this ability but I thought maybe it was some settings feature I might need to alter. Still if I can get it to shoot some similance of these needed variables I think it will work for my needs. Thanks for the reply.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54