DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi question

phoenixaerialsusa

Reactions
Hi all. This is my first post here. I fly a Phantom 3 Pro, but we got a Mavic Pro at work that I'm flying. I flew it today and tried a quick Litchi waypoint mission.

When it ended, I couldn't get control of the Mavic back. The only action the sticks would do is when I pulled back on the right stick, it flew forward. I took it out of waypoint mode in the app, but still nothing worked I even quit Litchi, started DJI Go 4, and then had to tap the red X to regain control.

There's no switch like there is on The P3P to change flight modes. Should I have switched into sport mode to get out of the situation? I'm sure it's a simple thing and just my issue with learning this new quad.

Thanks!

Yaniv

There is a switch on the right side of the controller to place it in sport mode.

Hi all. This is my first post here. I fly a Phantom 3 Pro, but we got a Mavic Pro at work that I'm flying. I flew it today and tried a quick Litchi waypoint mission.

When it ended, I couldn't get control of the Mavic back. The only action the sticks would do is when I pulled back on the right stick, it flew forward. I took it out of waypoint mode in the app, but still nothing worked I even quit Litchi, started DJI Go 4, and then had to tap the red X to regain control.

There's no switch like there is on The P3P to change flight modes. Should I have switched into sport mode to get out of the situation? I'm sure it's a simple thing and just my issue with learning this new quad.

Thanks!

Yaniv

Yup, flip to sport mode.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin