Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Litchi sharing between Android and IOS

HassoBoxhead

Reaction score
I began using litchi with my Android phone, now having built about 75 flight plans. I am now transitioning to using an iPad Mini and bought the IOS version of Litchi. Is there a way to get the missions to the iPad version of Litchi without rebuilding them?

Thanx for the help!

lisadoc

Reaction score
I began using litchi with my Android phone, now having built about 75 flight plans. I am now transitioning to using an iPad Mini and bought the IOS version of Litchi. Is there a way to get the missions to the iPad version of Litchi without rebuilding them?

Thanx for the help!
As long as you have them saved under your account/username, they should all be available in either the Android or iOs app, or even in the Mission Hub.

Flack

Reaction score
If they don't show on the Ipad, { I have had this happen} then just copy and paste them from Android to the Ipad.

lisadoc

Reaction score
I’m a noob on transferring things, how do you do that?
Make sure you are signed in to your account on a device and that your missions are saved under that account. On the other device, all you need to do is log into that same account, and then you can load any of your saved missions.

Reactions: ksmusa