DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi sharing between Android and IOS

HassoBoxhead

Reactions
I began using litchi with my Android phone, now having built about 75 flight plans. I am now transitioning to using an iPad Mini and bought the IOS version of Litchi. Is there a way to get the missions to the iPad version of Litchi without rebuilding them?

Thanx for the help!

I began using litchi with my Android phone, now having built about 75 flight plans. I am now transitioning to using an iPad Mini and bought the IOS version of Litchi. Is there a way to get the missions to the iPad version of Litchi without rebuilding them?

Thanx for the help!

As long as you have them saved under your account/username, they should all be available in either the Android or iOs app, or even in the Mission Hub.

Reactions: dawgpilot
If they don't show on the Ipad, { I have had this happen} then just copy and paste them from Android to the Ipad.

I’m a noob on transferring things, how do you do that?

Make sure you are signed in to your account on a device and that your missions are saved under that account. On the other device, all you need to do is log into that same account, and then you can load any of your saved missions.

Reactions: ksmusa
I have (2) Mavic 2 Pro quads in two different locations. One is flown with an Android pad and the other an iOS pad. If I create flight plans with Lichti with the quad here, can I retrieve my flight plans from the other machine? Does it make any difference who the quads are registered to? In other words, can I privately exchange Lichti flight plans from one OS and quad to another? Do I have to retrieve it from Lichti or can it be copied as a file from one machine to the other? Thanks for your help. I'm a bit of a noob at this. I want to work on a number of flight plans before I visit the other drone and trying to decide if I need to be using the same pad/OS for each quad. Trying to figure this out before I buy another pad.

As far as I understand your position, you have three options to run the same mission on different devices:
1. Log-in to the same account from each device. This way you will easily find your missions, whether planned on the mission hub (the best way, via a web browser) or using the native app on your Android/iOS devices
2. If you have a difficulty logging in to the same account for some reason, you can make your mission public from one account - remove the blue tick below - and import it from your other account by finding it on Mission Hub's world map

Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 19.09.04.jpg
3. Export the mission from one account into a file, and when you are in the other account, import the file.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 19.09.04.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 19.09.04.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada