DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi v1.15.9 now available

javester

Reactions
Per the release notes:

- due to a bug in the DJI firmware, Focus, Track and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking modes are no longer usable with the following drone models and firmware versions: Mavic Pro (v01.03.0500 and v01.03.0550), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418). If you are using one of these firmware versions and wish to continue using the affected flight modes, either downgrade to a previous firmware version using the DJI Assistant 2 PC/Mac app or wait for DJI to release a new firmware that will fix this bug

Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire on the App Store

Per the release notes:

- due to a bug in the DJI firmware, Focus, Track and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking modes are no longer usable with the following drone models and firmware versions: Mavic Pro (v01.03.0500 and v01.03.0550), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418). If you are using one of these firmware versions and wish to continue using the affected flight modes, either downgrade to a previous firmware version using the DJI Assistant 2 PC/Mac app or wait for DJI to release a new firmware that will fix this bug

Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire on the App Store

Is Litchi actually saying these are bugs in the firmware? I thought it was just changes that Litchi had not got notice of and had to re-code for them.

Rob

That's what they've always said, firmware bug causing those things not to work reliably anymore, and waiting on DJI to fix it.

Reactions: Robbyg
Wow that is interesting when Litchi declares them as bugs!
Makes me want to stick with .400 even more.
Thanks for the updated info

Rob

Reactions: normr
Hangar says the same things regarding Autopilot - that it's the DJI Firmware. They also say that DJI has acknowledged the problem but provided no timeframe for a fix.

I like Litchi. Just downgrading now to .400 until this fingerpointing is resolved. I don't like the word 'bug' when it comes to firmware.

If you downgrade to .400 everything works again for Litchi. I've just done this for a recent trip and very happy to report no problems so far with focus, orbit any waypoint missions.

dose .400 FW comes with rhe fixed D-LOG?
can some one please note what excatly we are missing from .400 to .550

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sound