DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi won't connect to Mavic Air

PDV

Reactions
Hi Guys

Downloaded Litchi on my Laptop and plotted a view missions on Mission Hub.
When I then want to fly a mission my android phone (Samsung S6 Edge +) connected to the RC shows Litchi on screen but says "disconnected"
RC green loght does not come on...
I did close DJI Go4 before opening Litchi.
Any ideas?

Regards

PDV

When I then want to fly a mission my android phone (Samsung S6 Edge +) connected to the RC shows Litchi on screen but says "disconnected"
Have you looked at Litchi's help file?
Help - Litchi

Point #2 here is a common cause of issues
For remote controllers with a USB connection (Mavic, Phantom 3 Adv/Pro, Phantom 4, Inspire), follow these steps:
  1. Make sure no DJI-based apps (including DJI Go, Litchi and other third party DJI drone/osmo apps) are running in the background. If there are any, force kill them
  2. If you have another app (such as DJI Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults). Some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step may have to be done every time you want to switch app (for example from DJI Go to Litchi and vice versa)
  3. Start your aircraft and remote controller, and let them initialize for a few seconds
  4. Plug the remote controller into the mobile device. For Mavic drones, you can use either the bottom or side USB ports, however make sure to use only one port at once (if 2 cables are plugged in the remote controller, Litchi won't be able to connect)
  5. You will see a popup asking which app to start, select Litchi in the popup to initiate connection

Reactions: Ds67888
I sometimes find it helpful to connect with the Go4 app first, close it and open Litchi.

Reactions: bronze661
Also with any Samsung phones for Litchi to work properly and also Go4 you really need to initiate Devoloper options in settings then turn on USB debugging. This allows the USB port to see the app connected and allow proper data flow.

Same as mine, for that clear defaults of litchi and dji app. Then connect phone to rc and open dji app and connect drone to rc.
Once RC is connected to drone(make sure it is not connected by phones wifi) remove the pin, clear the defaults and reconnect pin. Nowon it will automatically launch litchi and connect to it.

And one more point to remember, grant all permissions to dji app in starting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason