DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi won't let me fly past 100' after .900 update

BuyANet

Reactions
So yesterday I updated the FW using DJI Assistant and it updated to .900. Today I went to fly using litchi and it says Max Altitude reached at 100 feet in the air. Max Altitude in settings is set at 152 meters.

Flying with DJI GO 4 app works just fine without a max altitude so I am thinking it has something to do with that stupid authentication thing.

How can I get Litchi to fly without restrictions again? Can't even run a waypoint ....

Thanks!

Make sure beginner mode isn't activated.

Is there even a beginner mode in Litchi? It won't go over 98 feet to be exact, so I am thinking it has to do with the "can't fly over a 30m height and 50m distance" thing.

Is there even a beginner mode in Litchi? It won't go over 98 feet to be exact, so I am thinking it has to do with the "can't fly over a 30m height and 50m distance" thing.

Check the setting in the DJI app, I believe it's one of those settings that persists into other apps?

Reactions: BuyANet
Oh actually I think you are right you will have to authorize the bird in DJI App before launching litchi. That will be true until litchi updates to the 4.1 api.

Reactions: BuyANet
Oh actually I think you are right you will have to authorize the bird in DJI App before launching litchi. That will be true until litchi updates to the 4.1 api.

Thought it did that by itself since it flies just fine using the DJI Go App? Ill check if I am logged in and all that good stuff here shortly after the phone charges a bit.

Yeah you will have to just launch the DJI Go app first, it will unlock the mavic then you are good to go for litchi.

Yeah you will have to just launch the DJI Go app first, it will unlock the mavic then you are good to go for litchi.

Thought I did that earlier but I guess I didn't go back to Litchi. Opened DJI Go App, made sure I am signed in. Clicked on Go Fly. Then I hard closed it and opened Litchi, no issues.

Thanks!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme