DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Little House on the Prairie

I'd like to get some video of the wheat country in eastern Washington State, the old weather beaten abandoned houses and barns standing in golden fields of wheat. I guess this would be our equivalent of "little house on the prairie" here locally. I think agricultural areas offer some of the best videography available, besides being safe and legal.

I'd like to get some video of the wheat country in eastern Washington State, the old weather beaten abandoned houses and barns standing in golden fields of wheat. I guess this would be our equivalent of "little house on the prairie" here locally. I think agricultural areas offer some of the best videography available, besides being safe and legal.
I agree 100%,agricultural areas are the best and by far the safest!

I agree 100%,agricultural areas are the best and by far the safest!
I respectfully disagree with the statement ". . . agricultural areas are the best . . ." While beauty is in the eye of the beholder images like this are more appealing to the eye than images/video of rows of wheat or corn fields. :) Granted flying over agriculture is probably safer (in a drone recovery situation) than flying over water. I'll admit my opinon is biased because I live on an island. :cool:

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo