DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

live streaming does not work

HWCM

Reactions
Has anyone had live streaming work? I tried two different devices, Ipad mini 4 and Pixel XL. I have tried with a WIFI connection and a cellular connection. I get logged in to Facebook streaming, but the counter never starts, it just is waiting to connect. Then nothing. I also tried YouTube with the same results.

Nope. I connected to my wifi at home, 10 feet from my router, no obstructions, and still couldn't get it to work. Tried every troubleshooting step I could find, still couldn't get it to work. I would get about 3 seconds of streaming, then it just freezes for 5 minutes and repeat.

Has anyone had live streaming work? I tried two different devices, Ipad mini 4 and Pixel XL. I have tried with a WIFI connection and a cellular connection. I get logged in to Facebook streaming, but the counter never starts, it just is waiting to connect. Then nothing. I also tried YouTube with the same results.
I have been having the exact same problem. I'm on a Huawei, but tried a samsung S6 and a brand new S8 and the same issue. I click go live and it says 'connecting' but never does.

For me it's working from both my smartphone Wiko Fever 4g (android 6) and my tablet Lenovo yoga 2 pro 1380L
Using Live stream on YouTube

Im having a similar issue & hope it's ok to revive this thread?
I have tried it twice through Facebook now but the counter on my device DOES actually work & everything looks like it is working apart from the fact that nothing actuall gets to facebook

Im having a similar issue & hope it's ok to revive this thread?
I have tried it twice through Facebook now but the counter on my device DOES actually work & everything looks like it is working apart from the fact that nothing actuall gets to facebook
It's not worth the time and effort.

I have noticed that it says connecting and then stop stream both buttons greyed out. But if u actually press the greyed out stop stream button. It starts the stream and changes to a red button (which then allows you to actually stop the stream)

It is horrendous stream but.... Extremely un reliable. I am going to give the YouTube gaming app a go. That way I can go full screen in dji and then start the screen stream feature.

I have used it twice with my IPone 7plus and it has worked fine both times using the 4g from the phone.

I have used it twice with my IPone 7plus and it has worked fine both times using the 4g from the phone.
DJai does not put the same effort into Android as they do for their iOS app. It's irritating if you are on adroid

i use it all the time its works very very good for me i can fly out 600 meter or so and it does not lag..it does suck that the software makes a clip of your flight and its not the whole flight when you view it on facebook..And i use android..

I have noticed that it says connecting and then stop stream both buttons greyed out. But if u actually press the greyed out stop stream button. It starts the stream and changes to a red button (which then allows you to actually stop the stream)

It is horrendous stream but.... Extremely un reliable. I am going to give the YouTube gaming app a go. That way I can go full screen in dji and then start the screen stream feature.

Use a Screenrecording app to live stream

Use a Screenrecording app to live stream
That is what YouTube gaming is ;)

Tried it yesterday works perfectly. On pixel 2 xl. You can go full screen in DJI by swiping down. Happy with the result.Screenshot_20181115-111101.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181115-111101.jpeg
    Screenshot_20181115-111101.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 8
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa