DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Livestream on YouTube

Exphantomflyer

Reactions
Having no issues LS on Facebook, but when trying to do LS on YouTube I can’t find the stream, I’ve checked on the pc and mobile and nothing shows, if I go to live stream in the pc web version it just wants to start a new session with my laptop camera,
Any ideas

Ask it nicely not to do that and try again?
I really don’t know mate, I only looked at this thread cause I thought it was interesting to LS on YouTube. I saw the option was wasn’t able to set it up myself, so good luck to you, thanks for asking and, I’ll watch this thread in the hope of learning something new.
Russ

I've LS for fun a few times. DJI GO did a poor job at it so I figured something out. Just get something that LS your mobile screen (usually anything made for gaming works very well) and fire that up. The compression some of the gaming LS apps can do are better than what DJI GO uses, which results in a better experience for your viewers should your mobile/wifi signal be weak.

I've LS for fun a few times. DJI GO did a poor job at it so I figured something out. Just get something that LS your mobile screen (usually anything made for gaming works very well) and fire that up. The compression some of the gaming LS apps can do are better than what DJI GO uses, which results in a better experience for your viewers should your mobile/wifi signal be weak.

Seems you are getting mistaken, this is live streaming from the DJI osmo action camera im asking about

I used the "Webcam Tool for Action Cameras" program to do that.

I used the "Webcam Tool for Action Cameras" program to do that.

since I wrote this thread a while back, I worked out that you have to start LS in a YouTube webpage (click the camera top right and choose live) if this page isn’t open then the LS doesn’t work, bit silly seeing as how the GoPro 8 ( think it’s the 8) can do youtube LS without needing the webpage open.

as for the program above that’s a good tool to use which is why I reviewed it?

since I wrote this thread a while back, I worked out that you have to start LS in a YouTube webpage (click the camera top right and choose live) if this page isn’t open then the LS doesn’t work, bit silly seeing as how the GoPro 8 ( think it’s the 8) can do youtube LS without needing the webpage open.

as for the program above that’s a good tool to use which is why I reviewed it?
I did not notice the date on the thread
71.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Exphantomflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member