DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Livestreaming; choices are now limited

Hello @Aether ! I just tried your tutorial to live stream to YT and if I use main stream URL rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/stream-key it never connects. But if I use YT backup server URL rtmp://b.rtmp.youtube.com/live2?backup=1 it actually connects immediately, but I never get the live stream in YT, always showing that I need to connect it. Has anyone lately managed to solve this?

I tested the rtmp streaming today and it worked fine. I’m connected to WiFi at my house while I’m streaming, so if you don’t have a fast or stable connection that could possibly have something to do with it.

One other thing I did notice is there can’t be a return (line feed) after the url in DJI app, otherwise you’ll get an Invalid url error.

I live stream on Periscope with my M2Z, using the custom RTMP. However it does not always play nice when using Periscope Producer because the minimum camera requirement is 720p @30fps. M2Z minimum is 1080. Sometimes it live-streams perfectly and sometimes it lags and or glitches.
And we love watching your drone scopes! Glenn(AKA @ SixT&II)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy