DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loading the mavic mini 2 242g

mavicmaestro

Reactions
Hi
I am thinking of risking and buying some float attachments to fly and land of the pond water
And if I fly over water.

The reviews are for the mavic mini was it stresses the motors and all kinds of problems such as not being able to take off etc so more or less quite negative.

On the other hand YouTube videos demonstrate that it doesn’t have any problems what so ever and can be managed as long as you activate the loaded button.

No doubt I will test it

Anybody tried loading the mavic mini?

Hi
I am thinking of risking and buying some float attachments to fly and land of the pond water
And if I fly over water.

The reviews are for the mavic mini was it stresses the motors and all kinds of problems such as not being able to take off etc so more or less quite negative.

On the other hand YouTube videos demonstrate that it doesn’t have any problems what so ever and can be managed as long as you activate the loaded button.

No doubt I will test it

when you fit extras to the MM, and i would imagine the Mini 2 is probably the same ,then it goes into payload mode which restricts the distance and height ,and flying characteristics of the drone

@zeusfl did a video on the MM2 lifting weight. Maybe it would help to check that out.

Hi
And if I fly over water.

No doubt I will test it

We have found an issue with Remote Landing on the water , so you need to be aware that because of the ESC Beep after landing that you can get , you will not be able to restart the Drone after landing on the water.

It may be better to wait for and an update where they fix that... You also do not want to cover the sensors over the water as they are showing to be very unstable.

The Mini 2 is the drone we have found issue with .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Float on Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa