DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Location in Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably haven't said hello to you yet, so...

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Marty Markoe.

Looks like you've been here for a while. ?

Speaking of location, where are you located on this planet? I don't see it in the Avatar. ?

Thanks for sharing the positive post and participating in the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the site but as posted above, why is your location not in your info displayed. It is much easier to keep track of a person and locations if they put it in their displayed info. I myself am not going to remember when a new member introduces their self in a title thread with a location.

Yes it is nice to know where they are from up front but it makes it easier, when responding to someone's post, if they add it to their profile.

Makes me wonder why you are hiding.

Welcome to the forum. Location helps. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

@Marty Markoe is there some point to your post ,you have been a member since 2016 and as others have said ,wheres your location , this thread is totally pointless and of no benefit to members on this forum

@Marty Markoe is there some point to your post ,you have been a member since 2016 and as others have said ,wheres your location , this thread is totally pointless and of no benefit to members on this forum
Mea culpa. Demographic for me has been updated. Point of post was to be able to quickly scan new posts in this section of the forum for locals. Hope this explains the point and is of benefit to others.

CLICK HERE to see a post as to nearby legal flying sites. This was made May 2020 in response to request from someone where to fly near me.

Web site does not have drone photos up as yet. Been working on a project for art gallery presentation the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929