DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Loch Shin and Lairg Hydro-electric dam

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Coming to the last few video's from our recent Highland trip, though there are enough left to see us into the first few days of June, and perhaps an opportunity to do some longer mixes as showreels too.

Todays footage is from our penultimate day, slightly further north at Loch Shin...

Another great video

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Nice part of Scotland but in winter not for me .Great footage as usual , you do some amount of travelling .
Thanks, I travel a lot with work in England, and we go to Scotland a few times a year for hols and perhaps a cuple of times to see friends, affords plenty of chance to explore and fly the drone :)

Another great video
Thanks... coming to the end of the footage from the last trip, so probably be a bit of a hiatus in posting footge until we get back up to Orkney in June... Although I may get out tomorrow or next weekend and see what we can capture..

Nice video and not far away from me. We meet up with friends from Lairg at The Pier for lunch quite regularly.
Had lunch there that day, was busy, not surprising as the food and cakes were excellent... Hoping to call in there on the way to Tongue to see friends before a week on Orkney at the end of June :)

Reactions: Jake 61
Had lunch there that day, was busy, not surprising as the food and cakes were excellent... Hoping to call in there on the way to Tongue to see friends before a week on Orkney at the end of June :)
Yes, they do some lovely food in there, we've had many a nice meal at the Pier. I hope you get good weather for your Orkney trip, we were up there 3 years ago and it was absolutely stunning...😎

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Yes, they do some lovely food in there, we've had many a nice meal at the Pier. I hope you get good weather for your Orkney trip, we were up there 3 years ago and it was absolutely stunning...😎
Thanks, we have been twice before - in May both times - and the weather was amazing once and ok the econd time... I am hoping ti will be good this time as it will eb the first drone trip up there, plan on getting lots of footage if I can :)

Reactions: Jake 61
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial