DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London, drone footage and timelapses

Awesome tour!

Reactions: vicvideopic
Stunning! The night timelapses were amazing. Did you do all the timelapse video with the drone, sometimes sitting still on a wall or something?

Awesome job dude! Really enjoyed every second!

How did you capture those camera turn arounds and moves on the ground? Or is it post editing?

Stunning! The night timelapses were amazing. Did you do all the timelapse video with the drone, sometimes sitting still on a wall or something?
Thank you Dave,
no, the timelapses are made with my trusty Nikon D850 sitting comfortably on a tripod

How did you capture those camera turn arounds and moves on the ground? Or is it post editing?
Hi Proffy,
some of the hyperlapses on the ground are made with a slider, other walking while moving the tripod. Some panning timelapses are made in post production

Vic is bringing it from a whole new level. Call it a hunch someone has been doing this for quite some time. Great eye and creativity Vic. Well done and BRAVO

Looking forward to watching your future works of video art. Thank you for sharing your gift.

Excellent. Very good indeed. Very clever editing
Did you manage all those drone shots legally?
Thank you,
the shot were taken about 3 years ago.
At the time London was quite drone friendly, and it was allowed in plenty of parks.
I don't live there anymore, so I am not aware of how things are these days

Vic is bringing it from a whole new level. Call it a hunch someone has been doing this for quite some time. Great eye and creativity Vic. Well done and BRAVO

Looking forward to watching your future works of video art. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Many thanks for your kind words!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hidnflagn