DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London, Ontario drone pilots?

scuds

Reactions
Hey! New drone pilot here (I have a Mavic Mini). Would love to chat with other drone pilots in the area. Where do you fly? What do you fly? With the nice weather coming, would you want to get together (socially distant) and fly around? I could probably stand to learn a bunch.

Reactions: Parrotoid
Welcome to the Forum. Lots of knowledge and great people here to help.

I live in Sarnia and could possibly meet you halfway sometime. I have a Spark, Mavic Pro, and my Basic certification.

Reactions: scuds and Parrotoid
Hi welcome. I as well am new and have the mavic mini. I'm down in the Ayr area and would be interested in meeting somewhere in the middle, possibly in the Woodstock area sometime if you can think of anywhere around there that would be good.

Welcome...lots of nice flatland north of London to Practice. I’m up in Grey County. I’m also new and awaiting my MA2. The area between Exeter and 23 would be ideal learning terrain I’d think.

Parrotoid, I would be interested in heading up the North way a little, especially closer to the fall time for some nice fall colour shots, if you have any where that would be good for that.

Reactions: Parrotoid
Parrotoid, I would be interested in heading up the North way a little, especially closer to the fall time for some nice fall colour shots, if you have any where that would be good for that.
I’m in Beaver Valley near Eugenia...incredible in the fall.

Hey! New drone pilot here (I have a Mavic Mini). Would love to chat with other drone pilots in the area. Where do you fly? What do you fly? With the nice weather coming, would you want to get together (socially distant) and fly around? I could probably stand to learn a bunch.
I have a Basic drone pilot's license and after much research I have purchased a Mavic Mini as starter drone. It will arrive here in London on Friday JUne 12. My plan is to become familiar with drone flying and then upgrade to something more capable.
It would be good to meet with you and any other drone pilots in the area. My email address is [email protected]. Keep in touch.

Hey I’m new to flying as well I’m in south London would love to find some spots to fly and when the nice weather arrives I’d like to meet up and fly with some people

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405