DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long exposure

I know this is an older thread but i just got the mavic. How are you making sure your in good focus. I am using a mini4 for my display and i still cannot see if i am in focus or night. I thought i was but well apparently not. It looks like it on the screen but well NOPE lol

I was also playing with different exposure times to so please ignore how bright these are. These are my first ever.
DJI_0157.JPG DJI_0158.JPG
DJI_0159.JPG

I know this is an older thread but i just got the mavic. How are you making sure your in good focus. I am using a mini4 for my display and i still cannot see if i am in focus or night. I thought i was but well apparently not. It looks like it on the screen but well NOPE lol

I was also playing with different exposure times to so please ignore how bright these are. These are my first ever.
View attachment 16265 View attachment 16264
View attachment 16263
This may have more to do with camera shake than poor focus. Was it windy when you shot these?

I have seen guys get amazing lightening pictures and i have yet to figure any of that out bc you know it is windy then lol.

I have seen guys get amazing lightening pictures and i have yet to figure any of that out bc you know it is windy then lol.
I just read through a few earlier posts. Maybe try enabling the red focus threshold lines and focus manually. Maybe autofocus isn't up to par at night. Same thing happens on dslr's.

I saw this thread and I'm pretty impressed how stable can be that little bee only with the gimbal and position control :eek:
Those days are little bad with much wind only able to get 3" exposure maximum and that fog make me get some ugly skyglow. Waiting for better days to get better result. Someone already successfully reached higher exposure time without getting ugly all blurred pics ?

org_daad7fcd99183292_1519303047000.jpg

org_5b30a020b44082a2_1519302922000.jpg

org_572b3fee51c1869e_1519302740000.jpg

So few cars **** ! Every time taking car, every time having traffic jam. And when you want to take long exposed shot nobody !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots