DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Longer remote cable for Android with micro usb port

7bonedrone7

Reactions
I just bought an Android tablet and downloaded the fly app directly from the dji website and tested to see if I could fly with it this morning. It did work, I only flew low and close since I was just seeing if it worked and because the cable was so short that I had it laying an a table for the test. Now I need to get a longer cable for it. I found a couple on Amazon but I am looking for a good one with the slightly angled plug that goes on the remote side like the ones that come with the drone. Anyone have a good source?

i only use TDW cables for all my drones never had any problems they are good quality and reasonably priced

I bought this from Amazon Germany. Came with two, one at stock size and a longer one. Works as intended.

It's this one available on Amazon.

STARTRC 10 cm and 30 cm OTG Cable for DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom / Mavic Pro / Platinum / Spark / Mavic Air

I just bought an Android tablet and downloaded the fly app directly from the dji website and tested to see if I could fly with it this morning. It did work, I only flew low and close since I was just seeing if it worked and because the cable was so short that I had it laying an a table for the test. Now I need to get a longer cable for it. I found a couple on Amazon but I am looking for a good one with the slightly angled plug that goes on the remote side like the ones that come with the drone. Anyone have a good source?
Amazon OTG set up. I used a Lekufee tablet holder.

Attachments

• Mini OTG.jpg
    Mini OTG.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure