Get the most from your Mavic
Join thousands of Mavic owners helping each other
Join Us Now

Looking for a bag for the Zoom 2

Petrolhead

Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys are using.

I am fter something messenger/shoulder bag stuyle, pref not a backpack

Needs to my able to hold the drone with flymore kit, plus a Ipad mini, landing pad and the ipad mini controller holder

Any suggestions please

WARRIK

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys are using.

I am fter something messenger/shoulder bag stuyle, pref not a backpack

Needs to my able to hold the drone with flymore kit, plus a Ipad mini, landing pad and the ipad mini controller holder

Any suggestions please
I use the Dacckit case for my M2Z...It holds everything and is not too expensive at around 35.00

Reactions: E90RAW

Cymruflyer

Reaction score
I use this one for my Mavic 2 Pro so it will fit your zoom. I have this one for sale for $30 plus shipping to you. It is small, light weight, hard shell top and fits four batteries, if you leave one attached to drone plus has space in the top pocket to fit your ipad and other things. Let me know if you are interested. It has a carry handle at the top or the straps for your shoulders.

Attachments

Last edited:

Petrolhead

Reaction score
430!! I think not :) However I assume that was a typo and should have been $30 :)

Problem is I am in the UK as per my profile and as I said prefer not a backpack :p

Cymruflyer

Reaction score
430!! I think not :) However I assume that was a typo and should have been $30 :)

Problem is I am in the UK as per my profile and as I said prefer not a backpack :p
Sorry, that should have been $30 I must have forgotten to press the shift to turn a 4 into a $.
I know you said not a backpack but this is small enough to be like a larger messenger bag. It is not as large as a standard backpack. That was the reason for including it. I may be back in the UK in June or July, but of course that will be too late for you, I'm sure.

Lee Shaver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I use a Lykus, holds everything including my 7.8" Crystal Sky. Can carry like a suitcase or stop it on your back.

Lee Shaver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The Lykus is available at Amazon for $59.99 and I've been using it for over a year, it is excellent quality and adjustable compartments.

Rattydude77

Reaction score
Lowepro LP36912 ViewPoint BP250 - A Multi-Purpose Backpack for DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum, DJI Spark, 360 Fly or GoPro Action Cameras,Black $69.00 on Amazon
by Lowepro

Greekislandlover

Reaction score
I have hard cases for the drone and controller, a small zip case that a cheap tool came in that my ipad mini, leads ND filters and other stuff fit in. I bung the whole lot in one of the old rucksacks from the days when the kids went to high school.

I like not having a case that says "Expensive drone - steal me" written large on it!

emufriedchicken

Reaction score
I used a Dacckit case when I had the standard controller and that held drone, ipad mini, fly more kit, landing pad.

Now I have the smart controller I use the Smatree case that holds the same as the other case just with a larger cutout for the controller. Where the ipad would go is where I put in spare props and stuff

Elude

Reaction score
I use a hard case and then put that in a backpack