DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a bag for the Zoom 2

Petrolhead

Reactions
Just wondering what you guys are using.

I am fter something messenger/shoulder bag stuyle, pref not a backpack

Needs to my able to hold the drone with flymore kit, plus a Ipad mini, landing pad and the ipad mini controller holder

Any suggestions please

Needs to my able to hold the drone with flymore kit, plus a Ipad mini, landing pad and the ipad mini controller holder

Any suggestions please
I use the Dacckit case for my M2Z...It holds everything and is not too expensive at around 35.00

Reactions: E90RAW
I use this one for my Mavic 2 Pro so it will fit your zoom. I have this one for sale for $30 plus shipping to you. It is small, light weight, hard shell top and fits four batteries, if you leave one attached to drone plus has space in the top pocket to fit your ipad and other things. Let me know if you are interested. It has a carry handle at the top or the straps for your shoulders.

Attachments

• CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 48
  • INSIDE CASE.jpg
    INSIDE CASE.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
430!! I think not :) However I assume that was a typo and should have been $30 :)

Problem is I am in the UK as per my profile and as I said prefer not a backpack :p
Sorry, that should have been $30 I must have forgotten to press the shift to turn a 4 into a $.
I know you said not a backpack but this is small enough to be like a larger messenger bag. It is not as large as a standard backpack. That was the reason for including it. I may be back in the UK in June or July, but of course that will be too late for you, I'm sure.

Lowepro LP36912 ViewPoint BP250 - A Multi-Purpose Backpack for DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum, DJI Spark, 360 Fly or GoPro Action Cameras,Black $69.00 on Amazon
by Lowepro

I have hard cases for the drone and controller, a small zip case that a cheap tool came in that my ipad mini, leads ND filters and other stuff fit in. I bung the whole lot in one of the old rucksacks from the days when the kids went to high school.

I like not having a case that says "Expensive drone - steal me" written large on it!

I used a Dacckit case when I had the standard controller and that held drone, ipad mini, fly more kit, landing pad.

Now I have the smart controller I use the Smatree case that holds the same as the other case just with a larger cutout for the controller. Where the ipad would go is where I put in spare props and stuff

Most of the time now I’m using the PGYTech OneMo backpack which has a smaller removable bag that can be used inside or separately. Lifetime warranty and carries everything I need for days of flying if needed.

If they ever made an insert or something for this bag my dreams would come true. But yeah a good messanger style or sling bag for the mavic 2 is missing in the options.

Manhattan Portage bags are no joke and reasonably priced. Especially the cordura nylon ones.

Any suggestions please
Doesn’t the fly more kit come with a bag and a shoulder strap????? Sold mi e and never used it but I thought it came with one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha