DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for case / bag recommendation

gcopter1

Reactions
Hope I'm not boring you all with it, but, I feel every owner has some unique set of circumnstances and, who knows, you might be like me and have the following:

Air 2S
RC-N1
Mavmount for the Tripltek 8 Pro Tablet
Tripltek 8 Pro Tablet.

The Air2S, was bought as a Fly More Combo so, I have the extra batteries and related accesories, although, the case I'm looking for, does not have to have the room to pack in the charger.

I'm looking for something big enough to carry the drone, RC, 2 batteries, the Tripltek 8Pro tablet and the Mavmount.

I'm partial to bags, love the included DJI bag but, I need more space for the Mavmount and the tablet.

Cases are nice but, bulky, plus, is hard to find one with the right foam cut outs for a particular configuration.
If you are aware of a suitable solution, please comment.

Thanks!

Hope I'm not boring you all with it, but, I feel every owner has some unique set of circumnstances and, who knows, you might be like me and have the following:

Air 2S
RC-N1
Tripltek 8 Pro Tablet.

The Air2S, was bought as a Fly More Combo so, I have the extra batteries and related accesories, although, the case I'm looking for, does not have to have the room to pack in the charger.

I'm looking for something big enough to carry the drone, RC, 2 batteries, the Tripltek 8Pro tablet and the Mavmount.

I'm partial to bags, love the included DJI bag but, I need more space for the Mavmount and the tablet.

Cases are nice but, bulky, plus, is hard to find one with the right foam cut outs for a particular configuration.

Thanks!
There are companies that will sell you a case with a blank foam that you can tailor to your heart's desire.

Reactions: dozzn and gcopter1
I've used Harbor Freight 4800 cases w/ pluck foam for my drones and camera equipment. Spray some flex seal on the top foam once you have it plucked to spec and it works great. VERY customizable and you can print 20% off coupons for items from HF, saving even more on already great priced cases.

Do you own a 925?

I have the RC Pro controller ... wonder if that fits?
I have the 925 for my A2S combo and other accessories but I don't have the RC Pro.

Air 2S
RC-N1
Tripltek 8 Pro Tablet.

Thanks!

I recently purchased the Symik P380 hard case and it fits EVERYTHING I have for my Air2s. Including (4) batteries, chargers, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Collapsible Landing Pad, plus my drone, remote, cables, accessories, etc... Couldn't be happier with it.

I bought used off Facebook Marketplace for $35 incl shipping (Case-Logic-SLRC-206-15.4" laptop backpack) - like new condition. Got for Air 2s fly more. Very customizable with lots of compartments. Can carry tablet, phone, sun sheild, strobes, vr goggles, and Smatree portable multi battery charger for those times I want to just stay out flying and a host of other accessories and cords. I felt the case that the drone came with was too cramped to fit all the items I wanted on hand, but didn't want to go the hard case route as still wanted portability.D14803A1-7732-41F1-893E-503EE2952066.jpegE0A147A1-9A88-44DB-BE33-29538973EEC2.jpegA294BCB8-17A0-4365-86FA-8FB620AEC061.jpeg

Attachments

• DF2B2341-F7DF-438D-B08D-FC5A2B0CD3EC.jpeg
    DF2B2341-F7DF-438D-B08D-FC5A2B0CD3EC.jpeg
    341.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 63958936-9363-474F-9E27-192FA845EF3A.jpeg
    63958936-9363-474F-9E27-192FA845EF3A.jpeg
    466.9 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Amichael
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online