DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for data for research project (Videos from Litchi Missions)

mcorner

Reactions
I am a Computer Science Professor working in mobile systems. Lately we have been doing work on analyzing drone videos and drone flight plans.

We are looking for videos, flight plans, and flight logs from Litchi Missions. If you have such data, I would really like to use it as part of a data set. (All the data will be anonymous, outside of the obvious GPS logs and what is in the video).

If you would be willing to share your data, there is a straightforward google form here to upload your data: Submit Here .

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

-Mark Corner ([email protected]).

Do you want the screen recording of the video feed that comes back to the remote (what I see when I fly) or the video stored on the internal sd card (the high quality video but has no telemetry?

Videos from the drone’s internal SD card have a 4gb limit due to the 4GB partition on fat32 and exfat sd cards. If you want the high quality video from the sd card and the mission is longer than 4 GB do you want the two unedited videos let’s say or do you want them rendered into a single continuous video?

Litchi flight logs are just in csv format. Will it be unusable for you if I edit out my personal identifiable information?

One video would probably be best. We are interested in the video from the drone itself (the SD card). I could modify the form to accept more than one video if you have something that won't work.

You should definitely take any personal information out of the csv if possible (we would just remove it anyway).

Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N