DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for Hoodie

Torcan

Permanent Newbie, always learning
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I would really like to get my hands on a Mavic 2 Pro Hoodie, I only found one on e-bay, but it is in black only. Lots of T-Shirts
I would prefer the grey,
Do any members here make or sell them? If they haven't been made, maybe an idea?
here is one I have when I originally bought my Phantom, would like something similar.
IMG_0741.jpg

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I would really like to get my hands on a Mavic 2 Pro Hoodie, I only found one on e-bay, but it is in black only. Lots of T-Shirts
I would prefer the grey,
Do any members here make or sell them? If they haven't been made, maybe an idea?
here is one I have when I originally bought my Phantom, would like something similar.
View attachment 63158
I don't stock hoodies but I'll have to get with my supplier and see what kind of pricing I get. I will be in touch.

Reactions: Torcan
Just worked with my supplier, We now offer gray hoodies, you can find them HERE

just placed the order :). Thank you for getting that done so fast !!!!
I like the look of that, but on your website you have Phantom Pilots pic up where I ordered, I just want to make sure it will be Mavic and NOT Phantom. Thank you

Last edited:
just placed the order :). Thank you for getting that done so fast !!!!
I like the look of that, but on your website you have Phantom Pilots pic up where I ordered, I just want to make sure it will be Mavic and NOT Phantom. Thank you
Sorry about that, I got it sorted out. When adding the Phantom Pilots hoodie I accidentally modified the Mavic Pilots one instead of duplicating it. I've got you down for a Mavic Pilots hoodie.

I have one ordered also .
Thank you! They are getting pretty popular! The first shipment of blank Hoodies is coming in Monday or Tuesday, I will ship them the next business day.

Thanks for the link.
Too bad you don't ship to Canada.
contact him directly, I am sure he would work out something for you
I am in Canada and hoodie is /will be on the way

Thanks for the link.
Too bad you don't ship to Canada.
Try again Ken, I enabled International Shipping on our shirts through the Etsy Store. Unfortunately it isn't cheap to ship Internationally from the USA except for our decals. But we charge actual shipping costs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov