DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for Las Vegas area information

FASTFJR

Reactions
Hi Guys
I wondering if someone in the Vegas area can help me with a question. I'll be going out there this summer and spending a day at Red Rocks Canyon. I friend of mine needs some footage. I see on the RRC web site you can fly drones.

Yes, visitors can fly drones for recreational purposes at Red Rock Canyon. Please do not disturb wildlife or visitors while flying your drone.

Visitors are prohibited from launching and landing drones and other unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) in Red Rock Canyon's Wilderness Areas (La Madre Mountain Wilderness Area & Rainbow Mountain Wilderness Area).

Looking at Google Maps at can't tell for the life if me where I can take off, land and fly. It looks like the whole area is Red Rocks Canyon Wilderness area.

Can anyone show me (screen shot) of where exactly I can fly (take off and land)?

Thanks

Hi Guys
I wondering if someone in the Vegas area can help me with a question. I'll be going out there this summer and spending a day at Red Rocks Canyon. I friend of mine needs some footage. I see on the RRC web site you can fly drones.

Yes, visitors can fly drones for recreational purposes at Red Rock Canyon. Please do not disturb wildlife or visitors while flying your drone.

Visitors are prohibited from launching and landing drones and other unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) in Red Rock Canyon's Wilderness Areas (La Madre Mountain Wilderness Area & Rainbow Mountain Wilderness Area).

Looking at Google Maps at can't tell for the life if me where I can take off, land and fly. It looks like the whole area is Red Rocks Canyon Wilderness area.

Can anyone show me (screen shot) of where exactly I can fly (take off and land)?

Thanks

Use AirMap that has them outlined in Red. Note that technically you can fly over them but is required not to disturb the wildlife. 73187

Reactions: FASTFJR
Thanks!
So it looks like I can fly in the lowlands for lack of a better term in the park but not into the mountains around it to the west and north

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143