DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas

DJ Wes

Reactions
Site
www.litchiutilities.com
Red Rock Canyon is a drone-friendly natural conservation area located about 15 miles west of Las Vegas, Nevada. It offers stunning views of red rock formations and desert landscapes.

This footage was shot using pre-planned Litchi missions with an Air 2s.

watched a few of the Red Rock Canyon and it certainly nevers fails to impress.
Well done DJ Wes.

Red Rock Canyon is a drone-friendly natural conservation area located about 15 miles west of Las Vegas, Nevada. It offers stunning views of red rock formations and desert landscapes.

That is beautiful footage! Few questions for you? Litchi, is it worth it? I like the music, it adds to the video, where do you find your music? In your opinion, has a youtube channel, increased your exposure?

Very well done. Music was perfectly synchronized with the video. Great smooth flying. Thanks for sharing!

That is beautiful footage! Few questions for you? Litchi, is it worth it? I like the music, it adds to the video, where do you find your music? In your opinion, has a youtube channel, increased your exposure?
Is Litchi worth it? Absolutely! With a bit of planning it makes it so easy to capture all of that smooth footage in the video. I wouldn't own a drone unless it was supported by Litchi.

The music comes from:

I don't track my YouTube exposure since that is not important to me.

Is Litchi worth it? Absolutely! With a bit of planning it makes it so easy to capture all of that smooth footage in the video. I wouldn't own a drone unless it was supported by Litchi.

The music comes from:

I don't track my YouTube exposure since that is not important to me.
Thank you for your reply, much appreciated.

Awesome demonstration of Vegas' natural and beautiful side....... only minutes away from the Strip too!

I’m late to the thread, but I just posted a Red Rocks Canyon video myself and your post appeared under similar. I’m sorta intrigued with the idea of doing Litchi missions, but it’s hard to imagine filming that way. At Red Rocks Canyon, I had to do high altitude reconnaissance to get a lay of the land. Anyway, nice video edit. What inputs did you do during the mission?

I’m late to the thread, but I just posted a Red Rocks Canyon video myself and your post appeared under similar. I’m sorta intrigued with the idea of doing Litchi missions, but it’s hard to imagine filming that way. At Red Rocks Canyon, I had to do high altitude reconnaissance to get a lay of the land. Anyway, nice video edit. What inputs did you do during the mission?
Yes. I saw your posting. You captured some very enjoyable footage and I recognized where all of it was taken. Some of your shots have inspired me to try a few of them next time I go there.

95% of my drone flying is done to capture video using pre-planed Litchi missions. The elevation changes at Red Rock Canyon does make planning a bit more challenging but it can be done with the proper tools. During my planning I used Litchi's "Above Ground" option to maintain sufficient height. I also used Virtual Litchi Mission and Google Earth Pro to "pre-fly" the missions on my computer to see how my footage will look and make any tweaks necessary before flying.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "what inputs do you do during the mission" but...
Once on site, all I need to do is find a good launching spot, execute the mission, press record, and then watch the drone to make sure nothing unexpected happens. Using this method allows me to get a much higher percentage of smooth and usable footage.

Reactions: Tufargon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne