DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for Pilots around Atlanta

gdich

Reactions
Looking for other pilots in and around Atlanta. I'm in Roswell. Let's compare experiences, tips and video editing processes. Give me a shout out!

Reactions: Chewbacca
I'm taking Greg Reverdiau's course on Udemy, I think it was only $10, and plan to hit the FAA webinars. Hopefully I can schedule to take the test by the end of the month.

In the mean time, I'm flying my M2P when/where ever I can.

Reactions: Chewbacca
Looking for other pilots in and around Atlanta. I'm in Roswell. Let's compare experiences, tips and video editing processes. Give me a shout out!

Greetings,
I’m in the Woodstock/ Roswell area and that sounds great! We just started a drone service company also. We are Aerial Dynamics. Networking, gaining more knowledge and sharing what we know with the UAV community is what we need in order to reach our long term goals!

Hi neighbor, I am in Cumming (South Forsyth) so not very far. Just got my Mavic Air 2 with only one short flight under my belt. Planning to take the Part 107 this summer just for fun. Always looking to learn from others so please reach out if you are flying and would like company.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143