DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for places to fly around St. Charles County, MO

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America lcp676.

I can't help you with a spot to fly, but depending on what you are flying, you may have to register with the FAA and take the TRUST test to have a copy with you when you fly if you haven't yet.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.
I am in St. Charles and I have been flying around St. Charles Riverfront and Main Street with a LAANC Approval, Creve Coeur Lake with a DJI unlock, and New Town is in an Altitude zone but no problems flying there. I haven't ventured out much more than those places so far as I have only had my drone since November.

New recreational flyer that is looking for some places to fly with my kids. Does anyone have any suggestions in the St. Charles County area or surrounding counties?

Thanks
Lance Portell
Best advice I can give to new pilots is to seek out your local soccer clubs and get schedules for your local fields. I live near Alton, Illinois and I fly at Gordon Moore Park soccer fields almost daily. When you're learning there isn't anything better than 8 or 10 side-by-side soccer fields to give you plenty of room to learn. I stunted my learning BIG TIME by trying to constantly fly "around stuff" instead of just going for wide open spaces.
If you're in St Chuck you have TONS of options for soccer fields, just make sure you only fly when they are empty!
Creve Coeur Park is close to several soccer club locations!

Reactions: GFields and Steel63
New recreational flyer that is looking for some places to fly with my kids.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Since you live in Missouri, there are specific laws and rules for you to follow, please check to ensure these are current.

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S