DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for recommendations.

Stuguitar

Reactions
Hi everyone.

Looking for a drone for a friend that’s in the $400 price range but has avoidance radar. What are your suggestions?

Expanding on what Dan said, there really are no drones in the $400 range that have good avoidance. The Mavic Air 1 has some of that technology so if you can find a used one it would fit the bill but avoidance in even the newer, drones is still prone to failures so I wouldn't rely on it. The most important sensors are on the bottom of the drone and keep it from crashing to the ground plus guide the craft to a good landing.

The most important sensors are the ones between your forehead and your nose. Nothing else will make up for failing to use those appropriately.

The most important sensors are the ones between your forehead and your nose. Nothing else will make up for failing to use those appropriately.
Hi everyone.

Thank you for all the suggestions. The reason I am looking for one is my friend is just learning to fly a drone and I know he, like myself, and I’m sure many of you crashed a few times before you got the hang of it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair