DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for software for gimbal calibration

ryanmanchester

Reactions
As some of you are aware, when you switch the gimbal in a mavic air and other models you need software to calibrate the new part, you have to be a certified DJI engineer to get a copy, does anybody have a copy? Or can point me in the right direction to get this software?Thanks

I need this too! Please help us out. I replaced my mavic air's gimbal/camera after a crash... but need to send it in to get calibrated which will cost me the same as getting it repaired/replaced in the first place...

[QUOTE = "fahrenheit01, postagem: 855785, membro: 109658"]
Eu posso ter o software. Sua senha está bloqueada: /
[/CITAR]
Olá, você pode me enviar este software? Eu tenho o mesmo problema

Reactions: rizzi
so finally, did you have it?
could you please send me too even it's locked? i think i can open..

Find in youtube dji spark calibration and downloade all files what they shows and do same and its works on mavic air. Its works on my...

Reactions: rizzi
Find in youtube dji spark calibration and downloade all files what they shows and do same and its works on mavic air. Its works on my...
in fact i did it.
there is a github source working with python scripts . however when i execute GimbalCalib for Mavic air, mine is wm230, codes at that tool and on the right serial port. it says that it does not understand the answer sent by the drone.
maybe it's not compatible with the version.

By the way i have no signs of movement not even 0.01mm and the gimbal is recently changed.
do i have to change gimbal cable if yes which one? there are 3 sockets coming from the gimbal.
however i have a perfect image transmission from the gimbal.
this is so weird..

Hi did you ever get this software. I too could do with this software after a sensor board replacement but struggling to find out what it’s called.

Here is my video.

I've used it in a mavic air, spark and I see it calibrates my mavic 2 Pro as well although it says it does not complete, it does go through the motions etc.

Here is my video.

I've used it in a mavic air, spark and I see it calibrates my mavic 2 Pro as well although it says it does not complete, it does go through the motions etc.

This does work on Mavic air, spark and mavic 2. did not work on Mini or Air 2 , actually ruined a mini on me
kept trying it on a mini until it messed up the main board, getting data errors now.

this can calibrate spark and Mavic air I think

Attachments

• RepairToolV2.2.0.7-20221021T222803Z-001.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 108

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser