DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for tablet

If you're want a big screen and are willing to twiddle your thumbs waiting for a deal I would suggest the Samsung Galaxy tab s6 lite. It normally retails for $350 but has been on sale a few times at Best Buy, Target and Amazon. If you regularly shop at the first 2 using their rewards programs you might also get an added discount. The one I got at Target went on sale for $270 but I had a red card reward for $20 electronics and used my red card for an additional 5% off. At BB I had saved up enough points to bring the total down to a little over $220 I think. Waiting on the next sale so I have a tablet for each drone?

Reactions: hiflyer201
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Try using the search option on this forum and you will see a ton of suggestion.

Looking for a tablet for my ma2 maybe spending around 150-250 any suggestions please. Thanks frank
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" 32 GB WiFi Android 9.0 Pie Tablet Black (2019) - SM-T290NZKAXAR $129 US at Amazon today. (Same price as Costco for the past year). You have to download the apk from dji onto the tablet; then everything works well. I usually put my devices in airplane mode. ***note the T290 and DjFly needs both a 64 bit processor and 64 bit Android. The latter is rarely mentioned. Also note that the 10" one does not work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus