DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for tablet

If you're want a big screen and are willing to twiddle your thumbs waiting for a deal I would suggest the Samsung Galaxy tab s6 lite. It normally retails for $350 but has been on sale a few times at Best Buy, Target and Amazon. If you regularly shop at the first 2 using their rewards programs you might also get an added discount. The one I got at Target went on sale for $270 but I had a red card reward for $20 electronics and used my red card for an additional 5% off. At BB I had saved up enough points to bring the total down to a little over $220 I think. Waiting on the next sale so I have a tablet for each drone?

Reactions: hiflyer201
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Try using the search option on this forum and you will see a ton of suggestion.

Looking for a tablet for my ma2 maybe spending around 150-250 any suggestions please. Thanks frank
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" 32 GB WiFi Android 9.0 Pie Tablet Black (2019) - SM-T290NZKAXAR $129 US at Amazon today. (Same price as Costco for the past year). You have to download the apk from dji onto the tablet; then everything works well. I usually put my devices in airplane mode. ***note the T290 and DjFly needs both a 64 bit processor and 64 bit Android. The latter is rarely mentioned. Also note that the 10" one does not work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d