DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

looking for the mavic pro original

thepushercg

Reactions
searching for a dji mavic pro 1st edition. alpine white, grey or platinum, prefer the fly more, but interested in what anyone would have for sale, just ask it be in good condition, jail-broken is ok with me also.

Reactions: John G.
Sent you a message...

I have the Mavic Pro with the fly more kit as well as extras. Never thought about selling it but I only fly it about once a month to keep the batteries charged. Make me a respectable offer and I will consider selling it. I also have the original box around here somewhere. I live in Kentucky.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• 16642398915422748294034220189854.jpg
    16642398915422748294034220189854.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
searching for a dji mavic pro 1st edition. alpine white, grey or platinum, prefer the fly more, but interested in what anyone would have for sale, just ask it be in good condition, jail-broken is ok with me also.
if you get alot of offers let me know ckckfold@gmail,com dave

Have new platinum fly more white goggles and case all perfect new condition
Bird maybe 2-3 10 min flights
Had to replace it after crash now to gun shy to fly the new one
Interested?

Look over this video. If interested, let me know and make an offer. I've hardly used the Mavic Pro, 1 hour and twenty minutes. I bought it from a good friend in 2018 and it sat on the shelf until early 2022. It has three cases, the fly more extras, lots more extras, 3 new batteries in an unopened box, PLUS DJI Goggles (brand new, never used, and sitting on the shelf.) Also has a "fly in the rain" kit from our friends at PhantomRain.org, never installed, still in the bag, worth about a buck and a quarter. Flew it this morning and put the 1 minute flight on the video to demonstrate it is fully operational.

Last edited:
DJI Mavic Pro (Alpine White) Camera Drone, (Screams New), 2 Controllers, one has long-range antennas other controller (original white) used very little. Both controllers still have the DJI lens protector film in place, 3 batteries still charge fully, set of 4 OEM props, 6 more OEM props in Ziplock bag (never used), 4 Master Air Screw Props, all props like new, many never used. (From picture) 6 Polar-Pro lens filters, Polar Pro Camera Lock inside of OEM clear protector on craft, OEM charger with charging hub (digital read out), OEM battery power bank (unopened), OEM travel bag with unused shoulder strap. Last thing, this drone was owned by me - never crashed - never abused - flown very little - battery charges were done periodically to keep them healthy. Some of the pictures did not make it, but the description is right. If this is what you are looking for, you will not be disappointed.
1.JPG5.JPG6.JPG2.JPG5.JPG4.JPG

hello, how would i know 1st addition? i believe i may have this one at dji repair right now, and if this might be in your wheelhouse, i would be willing to bundle the whole package at a great price

thank you to everyone that replied, all have nice drones, a special thanks goes to Mr. S. Bunting. i bought his mavic setup. he went out of his way to sell me a very beautiful mint mavic. anyone ever needs something that is taken care of, Mr.Bunting is the man. again thanks to each and ever one of you for replying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61