DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Looking For The Minnow Pond

Nicely done!
Thanks Prop Wash. Had no intention of making a video from the flight as it was just a explore a section of the tree farm I have not ventured to and heard there was a minnow pond located in the area. Not sure how minnows got there but looks easy to get to. The cost of minnows these days it will be worth while throwing in a couple of traps. Seems the crows like the spot also. Never saw them while flying but after looking at the video there were a few around.
Adding the telemetry was a after thought. Just trying to get better at RaceRender program and make some gauges for it. I used to use Dashware but I am having a hard time using the log files from the Air 2S for it. Seems something has changed in the logs from the Air 2S that Dashware does not like. Mavic 2 and mini work great in Dashware so I will have to investigate some. Until then I will use RaceRender which is actually a better program for higher resolution videos.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Same video but this time it was done using Dashware. Much better gauges in Dashware but lower resolution output. To bad the files (gauges) are not interchangeable.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ